Mulave Studios provide live-action effects, digital animation, and digital effects. We design, model, visualize, texture, animate, light, rig, and interface everything in-house. Our job is to create and deliver engaging content as unique and innovative as your product or brand.
We’re committed to going the extra mile, so if it matters to you, matters to us. We’ll work with your internal team or external partners to deliver the most immersive visual experience, one that turns a dream into reality.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a part-time VIDEO EDITOR! We are a small team of professionals passionate about visual effects and video creation and need a VIDEO EDITOR to join our team. You should have experience with video editing but there is a training period. If you are interested in joining our awesome team and are excited to learn a new skill.
- Edit long-form content into various lengths and aspect ratios, optimized for social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube clips, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Edit brand campaign assets as necessary
- Export, quality check, and deliver final video assets
- Clean-up and archive projects after completion, ensuring they can be easily opened and accessed in the future
- Maintain and enforce file naming conventions, the organization of folders and files, and other post-production best practices
- Utilize brand guidelines and aesthetics to ensure content is consistent across all platforms
- Receive continuous constructive feedback on the videos’ performance, and adapt to these learnings
- 2 years of experience in a professional environment
- Proficient use of non-linear editing software to create engaging short-form content for social media platforms
- Work samples that showcase developing skills in story editing, pacing, and visual creativity
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative remote team environment
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to grow as the team’s needs expand
- Familiar with creating thumbnail imagery from video content with Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Computer system able to run current versions of Adobe Creative Software
- A PLUS: graphic design experience, animation/motion graphics skills, knowledge of Discord, Google Drive, and Notion.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Media Encoder
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
“We shape our tools, thereafter our tools shape us.”
– Marshall McLuhan